Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Sunday, March 30, 2014

First Day at the MTC

  From a letter Elder Aaron Baxter wrote the first night there:
   "I got my books (no German Book of Mormon, weird), went to class, had a meeting, had chicken fried steak for dinner, then we had a "teaching experience" where some real characters were acting as investigators to a large group of newbies.  Thing was though that some were actual investigators, but we don't know who.  The first guy acted like a funny Italian man.
   After that we met up with our district/zone, I don't know the name yet.  One of the leaders got after me because my tie wasn't up all the way.  You know how my ties are.  [Aaron's mom-Aaron has always had trouble getting his ties to cinch all the way up.]  Also, my companion was late and didn't show up to the MTC until 7:30, his plane was late.
   So that's my first day!  I look forward to getting to Germany, which will be May 6 instead of May 7.

Love all you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment