Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Monday, November 24, 2014

A Birthday on the Mission

This past week was a continuation of helping our investigator prepare for baptism and celebrating my birthday!

For my birthday, I went out of my way to make a nice breakfast and then opened a package from my family.  After that I traveled to a District Meeting, where they sang Happy Birthday and made a chocolate cake and cheesecake to celebrate.  I am now 20 years old, and it does not feel any different from being 19.  Ultron got in on the birthday also.

Missionary work wise, we have been continuing to work with our investigator, who will be baptised very soon.  One day we met with him and a friend, and introduced the friend to the Book of Mormon, it was a cool experience, and the first solid referral I have received on the mission.

We also worked with members and visited a few families.  We taught about the life of Jesus Christ to a part member family, and with another family they made pumpkin pie for us because Thanksgiving is coming up.

This new week we will be looking forward to the baptism that has been planned, and so far everything looks good.  I of course will let you know how that goes next week!

 Ulton getting in on Aaron's birthday

Aaron's birthday!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment