Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 7, 2014

He Did Send Us a Letter!!

    Hey family, I got your package, including the pictures.  That was nice, although the food was a little too much, and you know I don't eat much.  I am well fed here at the MTC!

 My scripture/quote can be 1 Nephi 3:7, unless I can get away with "Do, or do not, there is no try."  That would be awesome if I could use Yoda's quote.

Concerning the German Book of Mormon, I believe they are having a shortage at the bookstore, so that's why I didn't get one right off.  You see, I got a German Bible, and my companion got the Book of Mormon, I will probably end up having to buy my own copy when they get some in stock.

General Conference was a nice break for the daily MTC life.  My schedule consists of waking up, going to breakfast, gym in the morning or evening, two periods of three hours of class each day, and three to four hours of just studying (i.e. personal study, companionship study and language study).  Being District Leader also means I go to extra meetings. There have not been any classes yet concerning German culture, I don't think they do that until the last week. I am certainly looking forward to getting to Germany, rather than being at the MTC.

I love all of you guys and look forward to keep on hearing from from you!

-Aaron
 

No comments:

Post a Comment