Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Monday, August 4, 2014

Welcome To Paderborn

Well, I have finally made it to my second area!  The day before transfers, I got to go help out with the new missionaries in Frankfurt, which was fun, and during then, I said goodbye to my trainer, because he was going to be training again.  The next day I took a bus Dortmund, and met my new companion, and then traveled by train to my new area.  It was a bit of a struggle with all the luggage to get around, but I made it.

My new companion, Elder Black, is my first companion from Utah.  He has been in the area for one transfer now, and in a few ways is a little like me.  We are both quiet and have similar interests in TV and movies, so that´s cool, but we have a lot of work to do in my new area.

Paderborn is a beautiful area, and there are a lot of college students here, but the church itself does not have too much of a presence.  There were only about ten people in church, and there are no youth in the branch. As of right now, we only have one investigator, who I still have yet to meet.  We got our work cut out for us in Paderborn, that is for sure!

The bad news of the week is that I currently have no way to send pictures through email, hopefully in the coming weeks, something can be figured out, but until then, no pictures.

Hope you all have a good week, and I will report again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment