Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Monday, July 28, 2014

My Final Week In Offenbach


Well, I have finally reached the end of my time in my first area.  I had a split, ate authentic chinese food from an investigator, and had other Elders move into our apartment.

So, I had another good split this past week with another elder from Offenbach, only thing was that it didn´t feel like too much of a split because we spent the entire time together with the other Offenbach elders.  We had two member appointments, one which was saying a goodbye because they were about to move.  It was still a fun time though.

The following day the other Offenbach elders decided to move into our apartment to get ready for when they move into their new apartment (it is in the same complex as us).  So, it has been fun to have a bunch of elders in the same place, but it can get kind of distracting. 

We have an investigator who is from China, who will be heading back soon, so he invited us over to his place and made real Chinese food for us.  We had some weird stuff to eat, like stomach, but most of it tasted pretty good actually.  This investigator is the same age as me and is studying in Germany for school but now his time in Germany is over, sad to say goodbye.

Finally, transfer calls happened this week, I will be going to my second area, Paderborn, and serving with a new companion, Elder Black.  I hear that it is a beautiful area, but far away from other areas.  Should be a fun time though, and I get the opportunity to see more of Germany now.  I will be heading to Paderborn Thursday, which is crazy! Time seems to be flying by.

Hope you all have a great week!


Aaron with his investigator

Aaron in a beautiful country

No comments:

Post a Comment