Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 2, 2014

A Lot of Travel

This week I went on two splits to the city of Frankfurt and to the city of Hanau.  And Thankfully, with my new camera, I got pictures!

For the Frankfurt split, I was with my zone leader, who comes from Alpine Utah, and is a bit of a local legend concerning basketball.  While in Frankfurt I took care of my Visa, walked around a lot, took a lot of trains, and pretty much traveled around the city.  It was a fun, but long day.

In Hanau, I was with an Elder who has a lot of the same interests that I do, so we got along pretty well.  We met with less actives, who were really cool people.  One guy was really into music, so he and the Elder I was with played drums and Guitar, that was fun.  The other less active went street finding with us, and he even passed out a Book of Mormon!  This guy has a crazy life story and he could talk to you for hours.  He is a really cool guy (and he is American).

We also had access to a car during the weekend, so that made transportation a lot more easy.  Had some Member appointments, got referrals, yeah, a pretty good week.  Oh, and Ultron has started to read the Book of Mormon.

Time seems to be flying, it is already June!  Anyways, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment