Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Monday, June 9, 2014

Impossible Circumstances

This past Pday I went to the top of the Main Tower and took pictures.  That was fun!  After that the missionaries in our district just walked around Frankfurt and did a little bit of shopping, I of course stopped by the Lego store, and saw the Ghosbusters car set, which was pretty cool.

After Pday, I went on two more splits, one with another Elder in Offenbach, (we got caught in a rainstorm and got soaking wet) and one of the AP Elders in Frankfurt.  While in Frankfurt, we had a pretty cool experience where we happened across a woman, who used to be a member of the church.  The AP had been working hard with members of her family about a year ago, so he was amazed to find her.  The circumstances to come across her were impossible, but yet, we met her.  I am pretty sure she was put in our path by the Lord to find her.

Other than that, I finally witnessed my companion`s baking abilities, and I was impressed.  I also am now a believer in Tide to Go, those things rock!  Anyhow, this next week could be potentially busy and hopefully we see progress made!  I will let you know next week all that has happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment