Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Monday, January 19, 2015

A New Companion In Paderborn

My seventh transfer has arrived, and so has my third companion!

The week started with getting my companion packed up and ready to travel out of Paderborn.  He said goodbye to our recent convert, Brother Seeger, and then we were off to the city of Dortmund.  During that time I got to go on a split in Hagen with an Elder in my district and then a split in Dortmund with an Elder I was with in the MTC.  It was a fun time and got to explore these other areas a bit more.

Thursday evening I met Elder Crittenden and we traveled to Paderborn.  The next day we had a district meeting to meet the new district, and then we met with a part member family afterwards.  Saturday we continued to meet with a few members and had some interesting experiences with others we met while out and about.  We had an experience where a woman saw us as we were walking to the apartment of a member, and she was wondering what was up with us.  She ended up walking into our appointment, and while she didn't stay the entire time, she did stay long enough to feel the spirit.  Weird experience, but cool.

On Sunday we had a member bring some friends to church, and we are now planning to visit these people so we can talk with them and give them a copy of the Book of Mormon, which is super cool!  We also ate together with the branch and met with Brother Seeger.

I am excited to have a new companion in Paderborn.  This is my first time serving with an Elder who is younger on the mission than me, and I am the senior companion.  So far it has not been anything to worry about, and I wouldn't  have it any other way.

Aaron with his new companion


No comments:

Post a Comment