Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 16, 2015

Splits, Splits, and Service!

This past week I had the wonderful opportunity to go on splits and do service for the bishop in Schweinfurt, and that pretty much sums up my week.

Monday I went on a tour with the Bishop and other Elders through Schweinfurt and got to know the city a little better, and in the evening my companion and I worked on walls at the Bishop´s.  Tuesday I traveled to Würzburg for district meeting, and then going on a split.  District meeting was good, and the split was a lot of fun.  We traveled with the missionary senior couple to visit a part member family and have an eating appointment.  This family had a son that just returned from a mission, and they fed us a ton of food.  I also got to explore Würzburg a little, and there are a lot of cool things to see there.

After the Würzburg split, I did service at the Bishop´s and worked on a ceiling, and then went on a split with one of the other Elders in Schweinfurt.  Our split for the most part consisted of doing service for the Bishop.  Friday and Saturday, my companion and I met with a less active member, and we also had a meal appointment with a member family, which was fun.  We also played Uno and Ping Pong for our weekly game night in Schweinfurt.  Sunday, we had no investigators at church, but my companion and I gave a short spiritual thought in the primary.

As for service goes, things are starting to wrap up now, and it will be nice to see everything be completed.  My companion was able to find some people on his splits so it all worked out with all the time spent helping the Bishop.

Until next week!

Touring the area

No comments:

Post a Comment