Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 23, 2015

St. Patrick's Day and Street Display

My favorite holiday came and went on my mission, and I got the elders in my district to wear green ties and have a little bit of fun for our district meeting on St. Patrick´s Day.

Service at the Bishop´s has started wrapping up.  It was good to see all the progress that was made there.  I have enjoyed doing service, and think that you can never get enough of it out here as a missionary in Germany.

I was able to go on a split with another Elder in my district in the area of Würzburg again, and had a good time, we ended up meeting with a member there that we were not expecting to meet.

The area of Schweinfurt had a street display this past week also, which was an adventure.  We met some nice people, a lot of unfriendly people, and some crazy people.  There was one woman who surprised us by buying us some food at a grocery store, which was unexpected and very kind of her to do, especially because we had never met before.  I was also given a flower from a cheerleader during the street display, just because I waved and said hello.

It was a pretty fun week, and this upcoming week I have a zone conference to look forward to.  Let you know how it went next week!

Green Ties and District Meeting

Street Display in Schweinfurt

No comments:

Post a Comment