Address

Elder Aaron Baxter
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Kirche Jesu Christi
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

aaron.baxter@myldsmail.net

Monday, March 2, 2015

Welcome To Schweinfurt

A new start to a new transfer (the 8th transfer, to be exact)!

For my last Pday in Paderborn my companion and I found a place to go bowling, which was a lot of fun, and before I left Paderborn I got to say goodby to Br. Seeger and Herr Vogt, and go out to eat with them.  It was a good time, and I am happy to have served in Paderborn.

Transfers was busy, did a lot of traveling, getting little sleep, and trying to carry three suitcases of luggage with me, glad it is all over now.

Arriving to Schweinfurt, I met my new companion, Elder Wilde, and the other two Elders in Schweinfurt.  The next morning we spent a lot of time at the Bishop´s house doing renovations, and our entire district was there to help out.  It was a good time, and it looks like we could be doing a lot of service there these next few weeks.  The days following involved a lot of knocking on doors, because that it what you do in Schweinfurt.

On Sunday I got to meet the ward, which is the size of a branch because the American Military base closed down recently.  I would say it is about the same size of Paderborn, maybe a little bigger.  Everyone is friendly, which is good.  Sunday evening I got to do my first call ins with the elders in my district as district leader!

Schweinfurt is an interesting place.  It is small, and feels different from anything I have done before on my mission.  There are multiple Elders here however, and the bishop here is a huge help in missionary work, which is cool!  Should be a fun time serving in Schweinfurt!

Until next time!

Last Pday in Paderborn

Saying Goodbye to Elder Crittenden, 
Brother Seeger and Herr Vogt

Aaron and his new companion, Elder Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment